St. Mark’s Parent Council has the following objectives:
- To work in partnership with the school to create a welcoming school that is inclusive for all parents.
- To promote partnership between the school, its pupils and all its parents.
- To develop and engage in activities that support the education and welfare of the pupils.
- To identify and represent the views of parents on the education provided by the school and other matters affecting the education and welfare of the pupils.
- To support the school to foster good links and relationships with the local community.
- To campaign on any issue affecting the welfare and education of the pupils.
The full constitution and latest minutes for the Parent Council can be downloaded from links below and at the bottom of the page.
Office bearers for the Parent Council are as follows:
Chairperson – Mrs Susie Laird
Vice Chairperson – Mrs Laura MacDonald
Treasurer – Mrs Angela Ramsay
Secretary – Ms Zoe Harvey
Church Rep – Vacancy
Please use the following email address to contact the parent council.
Here are some useful links on parenting and Parent Council related subjects:
Parent Council Constitution
Please click on the link below to view the Parent Council constitution:
Parent Council PTA merged Constitution – final
Parent Council Meeting Minutes
Please click on a link below to view the minutes: