Many parents of Primary 1 children attended the Sharing the Learning workshop in school on 17th September.
Parent Comments –
- Great to see how they are learning and the tools they are using
- Very interesting learned a lot
- Thank you for a very nice meeting. Very interesting. Some new important things
- In my opinion teachers are doing well and kids learn well when parents and teachers work together and they will do everything good.
- It was good to hear about what is happening in the class. I enjoyed it
- Interesting seeing the way the children learn
- Very reassuring to see the children working in class. They were very happy and busy. Nice to chat with mummies, too.
- It was good to hear about how the children learn and what they learn
- Nice to see what children are learning
- First of all, thank you very much for this chance and I found several things which are (1) the senses and (2) educational means are very important for good learning as well as a good teacher and support from the family. Thank you
- Great to know how to help at home. Very interesting